Wednesday 8 June 2011

Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa



Not only do I love to bake and design cakes but I love to cook as well.  When I first moved to Kelowna I took the Culinary Arts program at the local college.  It was a really great program and I learned a lot but best of all  I also met my husband there!  What I realized soon after graduation was that I am more suited to cooking for my friends and family than I am in a restaurant setting.  Since I have been eating so many cakes lately (I love to taste test!) I am trying to cook lighter and healthier meals for my family.  The other night I tried out a new recipe I found on my favourite site called Allrecipes.com.
I used only about 1/3 of the jalapeno that the recipe called for and it was still too spicy for my kids but my husband and I thought it was delicious.  Enjoy!
Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment